The Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons (DSOS) is a specialty medical education association comprised of orthopaedic surgeons throughout the state of Delaware.
Founded in 1982, DSOS engages in health policy and advocacy initiatives on behalf of musculoskeletal patients and the profession of orthopaedic surgery as a whole.
The purpose of DSOS is to elevate the standards of orthopaedic surgery and educate the public and the profession with respect to orthopaedic surgical care.
- Randeep Kahlon, MD
- 4051 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Suite. 103
- Newark DE 19713-3101
- Office Phone: (302) 731-2888
- Office Fax: (302) 737-8238
- Mark Eskander, MD
- 1082 Old Churchmans Rd Suite 100
- Newark DE 19713
- Office Phone: (302) 655-9494
- Office Fax: (302) 691-1478
Board of Councilors
- Peter Townsend, MD
- 1941 Limestone Road, Suite 101
- Wilmington DE 19808
- Office: (302) 668-1024
- Fax: (302) 633-3559
Click on the button to view the current bylaws
of the Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
900 Prides Crossing
Newark DE 19713